Space Techno ~keosni391~ Space Techno ~keosni391~

i really like it

really cool,that's my style of songs :)
if you need more ideas,i may help you,just ask!
(i've some nice ideas for some songs...but i'm not nice at making songs,so right now i can't transform these ideas to music)

~Happy Techno [No Vocals]~ ~Happy Techno [No Vocals]~

nice work!

this song is great! really! i'm downloading it :)
i've also heard the version with vocals...those weren't nice ones,but this song could be better with some...the problem is only one: what to say?
the other vocals,looked to be there just because you wanted to put them,like if with no reason,but if you make a longer text,to say slower,it would fit very well.
or,just "boost" the song!

keosni391 responds:

I agree what you say about the vocals, I made this song like 1 year ago and have improved much :P and also changed my style :P but i'm not going to do anything with the song, cuz i'm tired of it XD

Mortal Kombat [Techno] Mortal Kombat [Techno]

really nice!

looks really nice,this will reach my ipod' soon.
9/10...for just a reason: THINK TO THE FUTURE! nobody wants old things(unless them are old famous songs made techno).
when you make a song you can choose:
1)Enchanting other's work
2)Make a new song

by enchanting you won't have my 10/10

but nice work.

Shit They're Here Shit They're Here

review

i think it's incomplete...like if it has no primary instruments!
the title "Shit they're here" makes me think at a song with much more influence.
i think every song must have "an end"... for example,a techno song may be played on an mp3 by a teenager,a classic song my a dance instructor while doing a lesson,an ambiental song in a video, etc... while your one looks to have no purposes.
what to enchance: make the song more attractive,add some effect,and raise up the volume!
compared to other songs,this looks muted.
6/10,i explained why.

p.s. the song isn't bad,but it needs more work.

p.p.s. the description contains grammar errors.

BrAxTrax responds:

I really wish you'd have examined the track more, because you have no idea what you're talking about. Music isn't supposed to have a purpose more than to express emotion. Not to be sounds that you dance to, or background music for a video.

As for effects, and lack of lead, that's me trying to set the mood of the song. It's a passive aggressive kind of song, and I think no lead is appropriate for this song.

We share different opinions on this, but thanks for the feedback, nonetheless.

Good times... Good times...

not bad

the opening is nice,but the instrument you added at 0.21 minutes from the start is ruining a bit the song...also the piano...it has no sense,because it comes just some seconds occasionally...it's like listening a techno song and a classic song together.
maybe too much instruments.
7/10

GhostDrakaro responds:

Maybe I just try too hard. but ill keep that in mind.

NGF-Phenomenun(WIP) NGF-Phenomenun(WIP)

yep,i want it.

really nice...maybe a bit repetitive...but really nice.
making this into a loop may be really cool!
also...YES,i want an extended version x)
8/10...still needs something...right now it's incomplete(i know,that's a wip.)

New-groundforme responds:

Thanks for the review, I appreciate it!
Also i wont be able to work on this or any of this from now on as School keeps me busy lke hell!!
But i rly want to finish this and I will whenever i get free time or when I'm done with school.
Till then..a loop is what u get ^_^

herp mc derpz herp mc derpz

OMG!

seriusly,this sucks xD
maybe one of the worst things i've ever heard (even behind nyan cat&co.)
TOO much repetitive...no melody...this is hurting my ears! xD
i hope nobody will download it xD

Black__And__White Black__And__White

really really nice!
9/10 because the music is nicely made.

p.s. my 10/10 is reserved xD

+download

Colorful Cuteness Colorful Cuteness

really nice!

i didn't really liked the first 5 seconds....but everything else is perfect.
By closing your eyes,this song lets you imagine alot of colors.
10/10

For The Greater Good For The Greater Good

nice!

Epic...i'm not sure at 1.08,but it really sounds nice.
10/10

Nijg responds:

1:08 was just a transitional element to make the new melody that comes afterward not sound as sudden/out-of-place. :P

Thanks for the review!